Just what are video games: their types, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, solutions, information plus extra
A video game is unquestionably a unique computer software or an electronic gadget that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms inside the essential principle of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface as a result of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a unique time, place of motion, external attributes within the game with spore cheat engine.
Typically, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse operation can also be observed when, based on certain video games, full -length films are made. Close to the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or cheat engine endless legend.
Genres of video games
One belonging for that most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the individual video game to your following categories:
- training games “they are based to the need to perform particular actions aimed at teaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in assessment around the situation and make unobvious decisions; something greater than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , getting a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation from the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions through the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to greater than one particular genre, for example, motion and technique that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends in excess of the gaming industry of recent years are a bias in the direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on artifacts codes risk of rain 2.
Classification of video games
Video games are typically classified on other grounds. The most commonly represented below.
Depending relating to the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which exceptional prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile units.
Based in the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a person player”
- Multipoling “two or a bit extra players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion to the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by utilizing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending in the products and solutions used, video games is “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, tends to be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, just cause 3 trainer. These are specific packages or equipment that make the pet monitor the image around the mouse in the screen or otherwise show activity.